Sunday, December 14, 2008

Back to Illinois

Well in November Joe and I flew back to Illinois to care for the Porter children while Meli & Troy went to Cancun. The Kids were just great and we had a lot of fun with them. When the kids returned from Cancun it was pretty close to Thanksgiving so we decided an stay for Thanksgiving. It was wonderful being with the kids on Thanksgiving and letting Melani cook most of the meal. Joe landed in the hospital for a couple of days with a superficial vein blood clot but he is doing okay for now. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

troy and melani said...

yeah..you got a new post..fun to see the pics...i tried to fix the problem with commenting on my blog.see if it helps...miss you!!

Porter Prodigies II said...

It was good to see you two in Illinois, I hope Joes leg gets all better! HAve a very merry Christmas!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Hey my blog went private!! Send me your email if you wanna be my friend!!

briannamallen80@yahoo.com